Union Del Mexicano Index du Forum Union Del Mexicano
Le Forum Officielle De l'Alliance !!!!!!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[PDF] My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories Of Remarkab

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union Del Mexicano Index du Forum -> Union Del Mexicano -> Union Del Mexicano
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nirekan
Guerillero

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 10:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories Of Remarkab Répondre en citant

My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories of Remarkable Healing with a Holistic Doctor
by Dr. Danny Quaranto
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories of Remarkable Healing with a Holistic Doctor
READ BOOK My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories of Remarkable Healing with a Holistic Doctor

As a tree is known by its fruit, so is Alternative Medicine judged by its effectiveness with patients.

1. Do they heal from intractable conditions that traditional medicine could not remedy?
2. Does their health improve to where they no longer suffer the ravages of illness they once had in the past?
3. Does their outlook on life improve with intellectual understanding of healthy living—extending even to emotional maturity and spiritual insight?

The testimonies of Dr. Quaranto’s patients eloquently answer these questions, and confirm the value a holistic doctor brings to his or her patients.

In addition to unquestionable healing evidence, his degrees include Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM), and Naturopathic Doctor (NMD).

You will also learn about Dr. Quaranto the person, who he is and what makes him tick. Why is this important? Because a holistic health practitioner must be whole himself before he or she can help others. Holistic Medicine is not what you do. It is who you are.

FROM THE BACK COVER

Recovery when modern medicine fails. Patient letters tell of remarkable healing.

All too often, those with intractable disease spend years and thousands of dollars fruitlessly seeking for remedies with conventional medicine. When they finally turn to alternative medicine, what surprise and relief when they heal—often after a short time! New life unfolds as dreams placed in the freezer move to the stovetop. Happy cooking!

Remedies to life impairing diseases such as:

• Allergies
• Arthritis
• Depression and anxiety
• Pain Relief
• Digestive disorders
• Headaches and migraines

WHAT PATIENTS SAY

• Now I smile
• I’m back to health & balance
• You have changed my life
• A legend in our family
• You are an inspiration

Details:
price: $8.02
bound: 94 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 15, 2016)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1533268851, 978-1533268853,
weight: 6.9 ounces (
filesize:

My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories of Remarkable Healing with a Holistic Doctor Dr. Danny Quaranto
My Patients Say It All: Heartfelt Stories of Remarkable Healing with a Holistic Doctor purchase book

Tags: offline get purchase mobile online, free download via uTorrent, free android audio selling djvu, free full pc phone book, discount for book, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, tablet access book sale value, book in English, book google docs, book download via Transmission, book full, book for Windows Phone, francais ebook access online offline, read online pdf free, book drive, book for Windows Phone, free iphone, book from htc online, thepiratebay torrent download, mobile pdf, book german, book book free from xiaomi, audio book, purchase book, full ebook, full ebook, free macbook read, sale book, book download via Transmission

171bf2437f

READ BOOK Anti-Inflammatory Diet: Restore Your Immune System & Lose Weight With 150 Amazingly Simple, Tasty Anti-Inflammatory Recipes[PDF] The Significant Other (The Relationship Quo Series Book 4)READ BOOK On the Eighth Day, God Made BaseballO olho da rua: Uma repórter em busca da literatura da vida real (Portuguese Edition) Eliane BrumREAD BOOK Whisper Mama: A NovelSilence & Circumspection (A Patrick Brady Mystery) (Volume 4) Jason E. DzemboREAD BOOK Exploring Internal Communication: Towards Informed Employee VoiceONLINE BOOK Stay Another Day: The hard-boiled stories of a South London Private Eye (A Nick Sharman Thriller)ONLINE BOOK Medical Improv: A New Way to Improve Communication!ONLINE BOOK Massage Marketing - Don't Leave Money On The Table: Earn More Money With A Infusion Of Creative Services To Reel In More Clients

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 10:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union Del Mexicano Index du Forum -> Union Del Mexicano -> Union Del Mexicano Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation